- BIG SCALE: AMT's 1/16 scale 1955 Chevy Bel Air Convertible is a great project for the experienced model builder who wants to go big! Add it to your collection today.
- FEATURE PACKED: The 1955 Chevy Bel Air Convertible kit features whitewall tires, wide rally tires, opening doors and hood. This 2-in-1 kit can be built as stock or custom. Kit also includes an expanded decal sheet and Retro Deluxe packaging.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/16 Scale. 12" long. Parts molded in white with chrome plastic, clear parts, black vinyl tires and hoses. Skill level 3 – Suggested for modelers age 12+ PAINT AND GLUE REQUIRED.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We at AMT are modelers ourselves and we sweat the details, to make sure every kit produced is top quality in every way!
model number: AMT1134/06
Part Number: AMT1134
Details: KIT FEATURES: Not available since the 1970s! 1/16 scale, SKILL 3, paint and cement required Authentic 2-in-1 kit, build stock or custom Opening doors and hood Two sets of wheels and tires with stock whitewall option Vinyl hoses and spark plug wire lines included All-new super-detailing decal sheet Recreated Vintage packaging
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 10.2 x 3.9 inches