- HARDTOP CUSTOMIZING KIT FOR EXPERIENCED MODELERS: AMT’s 1/25 scale 1959 Chrysler Imperial is a great project for any experienced builder who wants a 50s classic to customize. Add it to your collection today!
- FEATURE PACKED: The 1959 Chrysler Imperial kit features details like whitewall vinyl tires, landau roof, lots of customizing parts, lowering option and vintage style packaging. Kit also includes ALL NEW decals with lots of flame and pinstripe options.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/25 Scale. 9" long. Parts molded in white with clear and chrome plastic, metal rear axle and black vinyl tires. Skill level 2 – Suggested for modelers age 10+ PAINT AND GLUE REQUIRED.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
- TRUST AMT: We at AMT are modelers ourselves and we sweat the details, to make sure every kit produced is top quality in every way!
model number: AMT1136/12
Part Number: AMT1136/12
Details: AMT AMT1136 1/25 1959 Chrysler Imperial. This is an unassembled model car kit that needs paint and glue to finish. It comes with a choice of hardtop or convertible, pad printed tires, and expanded decals.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 3.8 inches