- Seven “Generations”: The design of the U.S.S. Enterprise evolved with each television series and film. This set presents the first seven versions as seen in STAR TREK The Original Series, Motion Pictures 1-8, Next Generation and ENTERPRISE.
- Fun assembly: All seven ship kits utilize snap-assembly and each comes with its own display stand.
- Surface details: 5 large decal sheets supply all of the “Aztec” paneling details and registry markings for the ships. Only a few spots remain to be painted if desired.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/2500 Scale. 62 Parts. Sizes vary. Molded in six different colors and includes water-slide decal sheet and pictorial assembly instructions. Skill level 2 – Suggested for modelers age 10+ PAINT AND GLUE REQUIRED.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!
Release Date: 04-12-2017
model number: AMT954
Part Number: AMT954
Details: Through the generations STAR TREK has introduced several versions of the U.S.S. Enterprise. It all started with the classic NCC-1701 featured in the Original Series and the look of the ship evolved and grew in subsequent movies and television programs. In all, seven different ships dutifully held the namesake of the original Enterprise under the command of Captain Archer to Captain Kirk through Captain Piccard. This set showcases all seven versions of the ship all in the same 1/2500 scale including for the first time ever an all-new 1/2500 scale kit the NX-01 Enterprise! Each kit is injected in color and snaps together so no glue is required. Pressure sensitive decals provide intricate surface details, pennants and registry letters without the need for water or detailed painting. Every ship comes with a sturdy base.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 11.1 x 3.1 inches