- 👍【PLEASE CHECK COMPATIBILITY BEFORE ORDER】The Autobleed works with most GM vehicles from 1999/2000 up to 2018. MK808BT is recommended for OLDER/NEWER and FORD cars. (VAG need MS906BT/MK906BT or above). However, for most of other brand car makes, it works with limited specific models before 2014/2015. It's not universal, please send car VIN(17 digits), brand, model, year and the needed function to 🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘 to check before order, advices would be given within 12~24 hours.
- 👍【MAKE SURE YOUR ASIAN JAPANESE VEHICLES HAS AUTOBLEED FUNCTION】Most of the vehicles in the market has autobleed function, however, for many Asian Japanese cars, for example, toyota cars, it's uncertain. Workshops/ DIYers need to confirm with dealers if a car itself has autobleed ability before order an autobleed tool. PS: To perform brake bleeding function, NOT ONLY need a tool that can do autobleed, BUT ALSO need the car ECU itself to be programmed with the ability for autobleed.
- 👍【ABS BRAKE AUTOBLEED】Autel scanner Maxicheck Pro perform ABS/SRS Scan to read and clear ABS/SRS fault codes and perform ABS Bleed, which allows you to check the operating conditions of the Antilock Braking System, such as Automated Bleeding, ABS Brake Bleeding to enable technicians and home mechanics to bleed air out of the ABS module and saves you time and money. Use this to firstly bleed the ABS module which will force any air into the brake lines. Then you can do a brake bleeding as usual.
- 💪【UNIVERSAL OBDII CODE READER & HOT SERVICES FOR SPECIFIC CARS】Same as Autel AL519/ML519 obd2 code reader, MaxiCheck Pro covers all 10 modes of OBD2 tests including read/clear codes, view freeze frame data, I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check), Component Test, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Live Data, DTC Lookup, Vehicle Info, Module Present on ALL OBD2 compliant vehicles. Service functions like AutoBleed, Oil Reset, SRS, EPB, SAS, BMS, SAS, DPF are limited, please check before order.
- 👍【LIFETIME FREE UPDATES/TECH SUPPORTS AND RISK-FREE PURCHASE】 Autel MaxiCheck Pro diagnostic scan tool comes with LIFETIME FREE software updates & tech supports and it’s protected from defects for 12 Months. If you are not 100% happy with the CheckPro or it doesn't work on your vehicle, please contact in the first time to get a NEW REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND within 30 Days. If any concerns or need any tech support, please feel free to contact us via🚘auteldirect @ outlook . com🚘.
model number: MaxiCheck Pro
Part Number: Autel MaxiCheck Pro
Details: Still visit the dealership and spend $200 each and every time to reset your oil alarms, auto bleed your ABS brakes and even risking their messing it up? Or just shocked by the $5000+ cost pro grade car scanners? Are you looking for an affordable consumer grade car code scanner that auto bleeds your ABS brakes just as good as the professional scanners and has various cool features? Look no further, you are in the right place!
Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD 2 Diagnostic Tool Code Scanner can communicates with most 1996 and newer US, Asian and European OBD 2 compliant vehicles. MaxiCheck Pro covers basic functions like read codes, DTC lookup and erase codes, record and play back live data, freeze frame data, I/M readiness status, component test, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, resetting steering angle sensors (SAS), viewing vehicle information but also some cool features as to service individual specialized systems such as EPB, Oil Light Reset, ABS, SRS, BMS for specific vehicle makes.
Complete OBD 2/EOBD Coverage
Complete OBDII/EOBD coverage for 1996 and newer U.S. Domestic, Asian & European vehicles.
Read Codes, Erase Codes, DTC Lookup
The scan tool read, erase or check OBD2 codes, not only the codes from the vehicle's on-board computer,but also "Freeze Frame" data and manufacturer-specific enhanced data. I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test
MaxiCheck Pro retrieves I/M readiness status, perform O2 Monitor Test, on-board monitor test and component test.
SAS (steering angle sensor) Calibration
Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 9.3 x 3.7 inches