- VERSATILE ROTARY TOOL KIT: Includes 4000 corded rotary tool, 6 attachments, 50 high-quality Dremel accessories, deluxe carrying case, and accessory case.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR – Provides maximum power and performance at all speeds.
- VARIABLE SPEED: (5,000 – 35,000 RPM) and electronic feedback circuitry for consistent performance even in the most demanding applications.
- INNOVATED AIR FLOW SYSTEM - Ventilation mechanism helps prevent heat build-up for smoother, cooler, and quieter operation
- SLIM & ERGONOMIC BODY – 360-degree grip zone for added comfort & grip during extended use.
- SEPARATE ON OFF SWITCH & SPEED DIAL – For the perfect speed every time.
- 50 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Ideal for DIY or crafting projects like detail sanding, grinding, cutting, carving, variable speed polishing, and drilling.
- 6 ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED – 225 Flex Shaft, 678 Circle Cutter & Straight Edge Guide, 565 Multi-Purpose Cutting Guide, 675 Lawn Mower & Garden Tool Sharpener, and A576 Shaping Platform, and A550 Shield
- 2 YEAR TOOL WARRANTY & USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: 4000-6/50
Part Number: 4000-6/50
Details: With a Dremel high-speed rotary tool, you’re holding nearly a century of innovation and engineering in your hand. We’re the original inventors of the rotary tool and today we’re the leading manufacturer of the tool that has transformed DIY. The Dremel tool range gives you a wide selection of rotary tools and accessories, including the EZ Lock™ & EZ Drum™ system for quick accessory changes. You can also choose from various rotary attachments to carry out high-precision work with amazing results. The Dremel high-speed rotary tool raises the bar for optimum functionality, versatility and ease of use. Whatever your needs and whatever your level, with the Dremel rotary tool system you can tackle any DIY or creative project no matter how big or small. Do it all with just one tool. The key to a perfect result is having maximum control over your project. The Dremel 4000 with interchangeable accessories and attachments will give you just that. The tool has a 360 degree soft grip for greater maneuverability and comfort in any position. Tackle even the smallest and most detailed tasks in awkward and tight spaces. With 5,000-35,000 variable speed control and separate on/off switch, you will always be able to pick up your project right where you left off. Together with the high-performance motor, the electronic feedback consistently gives you maximum force. Sand, grind, cut and more on any material with the same ease. Backed by a two year limited warranty.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.4 x 3.9 inches