- Includes cutting guide, 2-No. 560 drywall cutting bits and 1-No. 561 multipurpose cutting bit
- The Multipurpose Cutting Kit allows for sturdy, controlled cuts in a variety of materials including: wood, ceiling tiles, drywall, laminate, fiberglass, plastic and vinyl siding.
- Cutting guide allows for a sturdy controlled cut with maximum visibility, and has easy depth adjustment.
- Rotary tool not included.
- For use with Dremel rotary tool models 4000, 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8200, and 800.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: 565
Part Number: 565
Details: Product Description Make the most of your Dremel rotary tools by using our innovative & extensive line of rotary accessories and attachments. Whatever your project, we’ve got the perfect solution for you. Dremel attachments fit onto your rotary tool to give it a dedicated function. Whether you’re looking to carve, engrave, cut or grind, there is a Dremel attachment to get the job done. The 565 Multipurpose Cutting Kit allows for sturdy, controlled cuts in a variety of materials, including drywall, laminate, fiberglass, plastic and vinyl siding. The easy screw-on mounting system allows you to install the Dremel cutting kit to your rotary tool in seconds. The depth adjustment quickly sets correct cutting depth up to 3/4 inches deep. Kit includes a multipurpose cutting guide, two drywall cutting bits, and a multipurpose cutting bit. Compatible with most Dremel corded and cordless rotary tools and backed by a 1-year limited warranty. From the Manufacturer The drywall bits allow you to quickly cut drywall for electrical boxes, air vents and other wall features. It's best to use drywall bits in a clockwise direction. The multipurpose cutting bit prepares an area for light fixtures and ceiling fans and makes cut-outs in cabinets, paneling and fiberglass. Includes: a cutting guide attachment; two drywall cutting bits; and one multipurpose bit.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.9 x 2.9 inches