- Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stones can be used for a variety of applications like sharpening lawn mower blades and other cutting tools, grinding down sharp points or edges on metal, and rust removal.
- Ideal for shaping, smoothing, sharpening, deburring, rust removal and general purpose grinding
- Dremel Sharpening & Grinding bits come in a variety of head shapes to fit nearly every possible grinding use. The 952 features a Large Tapered head shape.
- WORKING DIAMETER: 3/8" (9.5mm), SHANK: 1/8", (3.2 mm) MATERIAL: Aluminum Oxide
- APPLICATIONS: Grinding/Sharpening (green color code)
- 1 rotary accessory included
- Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Sharpening & Grinding accessories look for the Green color code.
- USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
- High-quality industrial abrasive
- Deburrs and grinds
- Curved surfaces
- Do not run in excess of 30,000 RPM
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 26-05-2022
model number: 952
Part Number: 952
Details: From the Manufacturer A high-quality industrial abrasive made for extended use; this Dremel grinding stone features a 1/8" shank, and is ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding. Made with aluminum oxide, this Dremel is tough enough to smooth out most materials including stainless steel. The Dremel 932 is specially designed to grind curved surfaces. It has plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto for proper attaching. And, this durable, grinding stone can be cleaned and restored to its original shape after extended use, longer tool life and more efficient grinding. FEATURES High-quality industrial abrasive for grinding and removing burrs on curved surfaces Specially designed for working with curved surfaces Plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto Can be cleaned and restored to original shape after extended use 30,000 rpm maximum for fast grinding and deburring SPECIFICATIONS Shank: 1/8" (3,2mm) Maximum rpm: 30,000 Product Description Make the most of your Dremel rotary tools by using our innovative & extensive line of rotary accessories and attachments. Whatever your project, we’ve got the perfect solution for you. Dremel accessories fit inside your rotary tool to extend it’s versatility. Whether you’re looking to carve, engrave, cut, sand or grind, there is a Dremel accessory to get the job done with pinpoint precision. That’s why our purpose-built Dremel accessories let you get your project right down to the last detail. Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories to make it easier for you to select the right accessory for your project. Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on most materials. The versatile 3/8 In. (9.5 mm) diameter Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone works well for extended general purpose grinding on metals, sharpening tools, castings, welded joints, rivets and rust removal. Dremel offers a variety of grinding stones with different bit shapes to support virtually every possible grinding application, the 952 accessory features a large tapered shape. Compatible with all Dremel corded and cordless rotary tools. There’s no need to hunt for the right collet, all Dremel rotary accessories feature a 1/8” standard shank.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.6 x 1.0 inches