- Cut-off Wheels are reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability to cut, trim and groove into a variety of metals including hardened steel. Ideal for easily cutting or slotting bolts, screws or sheet metal, thin wood, ceramic and plastic.
- The EZ456B includes 12 fiberglass-reinforced cut-off wheels designed to last 2X longer compared to the 426.
- The EZ456B is designed with the patented EZ Lock system making accessory changes 6X faster than using a standard mandrel by eliminating the need for a screw and a screwdriver.
- APPLICATION: Cutting (red color code) WORKING DIAMETER: 1-1/2" (38.1 mm), BLADE THICKNESS: .045” (1.1mm), MATERIAL: Fiberglass
- For use with Dremel EZ402 mandrel only.
- Dremel accessories are also color-coded into usage categories, to find more Cutting accessories look the Red color code.
- USA-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE – Available by chat, email, phone or visit us at our service center in Racine, WI.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: EZ456B
Part Number: EZ456B-01
Details: Product Description Turn your Dremel rotary tool into a powerful cutting machine with EZ Lock™ Fiberglass Reinforced Cut-Off Wheels. The EZ456B includes 12 fiberglass reinforced cut-off wheels designed to last 2X longer compared to the 426. The highly-durable cut-off wheels feature a 1-1/2 In. (38.1 mm) wheel diameter and 0.045 In. (1.1mm) thick blade making it ideal to cut, groove, and trim all types of metal including hardened steel. Perfect for projects like cutting bolt heads, reslotting damaged screws, cutting sheet metal, or trimming metal rods. The cutting discs are also ideal for delicate woodworking projects and can be used on other materials including wood, plastics or ceramics. The wheels are designed with the patented EZ Lock™ system making accessory changes quick and easy. For use with the EZ402 EZ Lock mandrel only. From the Manufacturer Dremel EZ Lock is the fastest and easiest way to change mandrel-mounted accessories! There is no more screw to lose and no more wrench needed to tighten the screw. The new EZ Lock Cut-Off Wheels last two times longer than current cut-off wheels. The new system even makes to easy to change wheels while you're wearing work gloves. Dremel EZ Lock Cut-off Wheels are labeled for easy identification. The patented one-piece mandrel design means that no screw is needed to hold the cut-off wheels in place. EZ Lock Cut-off Wheels can be used to cut metal conduit, PVC piping, reslotting screw heads, removing rusty nail heads.
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.3 x 2.0 inches