- Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
- Holds plates up to 10.5" in diameter / Seven (7) wash cycles / Quick connect adapter fits standard sized kitchen faucets / Beautiful digital display
- Stainless steel interior / Fits under most cabinetry / Water consumption (normal wash): 2.85 gallons
- Power: 1160 W/5.7 A / Input voltage: 120 V/60 Hz / Noise level: 52.3dB; Warranty: 1 year parts; 90 days labor
- Dimensions: WxDxH 21 5/8" (550mm) x 19 5/8" (498mm) x 17 5/16" (440mm)
Details: Wash up to six standard place settings on your countertop with the EdgeStar 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher (DWP62). Standing just over 17 inches tall, this compact countertop dishwasher has a low profile that fits comfortably under most cabinetry without permanent installation required. The dishwasher uses only 200 kilowatt hours per year - approximately 61% less energy than similar countertop dishwashers. In addition to saving energy, this model wastes very little water, which can save you a lot of money on your water and energy bills. Extremely easy to operate, this EdgeStar portable dishwasher has (7) seven wash cycles and is optimized for holding up to six place settings - with a cutlery basket and cup shelf for organization. A stainless steel interior makes the dishwasher look good no matter where it is, while a powerful spray arm ensures a deep and thorough wash of all your dishes. The built-in rinse agent dispenser helps to minimize water spotting on dishes, while an internal water heater and the heavy wash cycle eliminate germs and bacteria by boosting water temperature up to 149 degrees Fahrenheit. With a quick connect faucet adapter and five-foot hose to make hook-up to almost any faucet simple, this dishwashing machine will be up to the job of cleaning those dirty dishes. Controlling this unit is easy with the electronic controls and beautiful digital display. Doing the dishes is no longer a chore with the EdgeStar DWP62.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 22.0 x 20.0 inches