Color: Stainless Steel
- 25 lbs of ice storage (While it is well insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer); Up to 50 lbs of ice production/day PLEASE NOTE: Ice is produced in sheets
- PLEASE NOTE: The drain line included with this maker is gravity-only. ALSO NOTE: A condensate pump (not included) is needed for pumping the water to any location other than a close-by floor drain. Installation by a licensed plumber is recommended.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel door; Removable ice bin; Computerized controls; For freestanding or built-in applications; Reversible door; Adjustable leveling legs; Ice scoop included
- Produces restaurant quality clear, cubed ice; Gravity drain only (Drain required); Ice comes out in sheets and will have to be broken apart
- Dimensions: 32.6" H x 14.6" W x 23.4" D. Weight: 76.7 lbs. For built-in applications allow 2" of clearance at the rear and 1/4" at the top and sides
Details: Never run out of ice again with the EdgeStar Stainless Steel Undercounter Ice Maker (IB450SS). This built-in ice maker makes an impressive 50 lbs. of restaurant-quality ice per day and features an attractive commercial-grade stainless steel wrapped door, which is sure to complement any kitchen decor. At a height of 32.8 in. and equipped with a front venting system, this ice maker can be built-in under most counters; however, it also has finished sides if you wish for it to stand on its own Able to store up to 25 lbs. of ice at a time in the removable ice bin, this ice maker is great for entertaining, hosting large dinner parties, and making frozen beverages This ice maker makes up to 50 lbs. of restaurant quality ice cubes a day. The commercial-grade stainless steel wrapped door paired with the elegantly curved handle creates a sleek and modern look that is sure to match or complement any contemporary kitchen design Because the stainless steel door is reversible, you can decide whether it will swing right or left Ice production is easy to control due to this unit's computerized controls Adjustable leveling legs help to ensure that this ice maker is always level, and that you are able to limit any spaces between your counter and the unit For your convenience, your ice maker comes complete with a removable ice bin, gravity drain line, and ice scoop PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend purchasing the AquaPure In-Line Icemaker Ice and Water Filter (AP717) to increase the performance and overall longevity of this unit. Also, installation by a licensed plumber is strongly recommended. While it is well insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. The drain line included with this maker is gravity-only. A condensate pump is needed for pumping the water to any location other than a close-by floor drain. Dimensions: 32.6" H x 14.6" W x 23.4" D. Amperage: 4.8
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 30.0 x 22.0 inches