- CUTS- Mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel from thin material to 1/4"* (6.35 millimeters) with ease! *(Mild Steel)
- EASY TO USE- All you need is 120 volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. Built in regulator and air dryer make operation a breeze
- DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY- Allows you to drag cutting tip in direct contact with the metal you're cutting for smooth consistent clean cuts
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE- Forney's 120-volt 20 P Plasma Cutter is generator friendly so on the go cutting and moving to different job sites is possible
- RUGGED- All metal case. Built to take the day to day
- MACHINE INCLUDES- Includes a 13' cutting torch, 8' ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 15.125" (384.18 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters) Weight: 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kilograms) Air compressor capable of 1.5 CFM is required (not included)
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 01-04-2018
model number: 251
Part Number: 251
Details: Forney's Plasma Cutter machine can be used but not limited to cutting thin sheet metal in an auto body shop, all the way to a farm and ranch. This Forney 120-volt Plasma Cutter is a must-have for contractors working with HVAC, plumbing, and restoration.
Package Dimensions: 22.2 x 15.1 x 13.2 inches