- The new-designed battery spot welder is equipped with two super capacitors for energy storage and a stable power source for pulse spot welding. Compared to the traditional AC spot welder, it has no interference to the electric circuit and no more tripping problems. The max pulse welding power can be up to 12 KW, ensuring you a reliable welding effect.
- The portable welder has a small size and light weight, allowing for easy transport while still adopting 100-240 V wide-voltage input for use anywhere you need. Compared to the traditional big size and heavy spot welding machine, it is smaller and lighter, but more powerful and reliable.
- Equipped with the 73B mobile welding pen, 73S handle-push welding arm, and ‘AT/MT’ two welding modes, you can finish the welding work easily and efficiently, the welding spot is nice and elegant. The capacitor energy-gathered pulse technology and low power consumption enable you to use the machine for 12 hrs efficient welding work with no heating problems.
- The pulse welding power can be set up conveniently via two adjusting buttons(0-99 range), which are shown directly on the panel LED screen(welding power/capacitor voltage/actual welding current are displayed). The maximum welding energy is 238 J, 0.4mm nickel-plated, and 0.35mm pure nickel can be easily welded.
- Used in batteries, metal hardware, electronic components spot welding work
Part Number: 801D
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.1 x 8.0 inches