- ***READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY*** Please check all the pictures of this listing and make sure the torch connections will fit your existing hoses. Assembled Handle + Cutting Attachment Total Length: 18.5" - Total Weight with Cutting Tip: 3 Lb - 6Oz
- ***READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY*** This torch uses Series 1-101 Acetylene Cutting Tips and 1-GPN Propane Cutting Tips Compatible with Victor. These are the large tips. Check the tips dimensions in the pictures.
- Die Forged Brass Heavy Duty Torch Replacement for Victor Series 300 Torches
- Includes one 1-101-1 Acetylene Tip that can cut up to 3/4", one 0-W Welding Tip and one 4-MFA Acetylene Heating Nozzle. (Thicker cuts, welds and heat capacities can be achieved with additional higher number tips)
- Includes Check valves for additional safety - Use of flashback arrestors is always recommended.
Part Number: 1C005-0003_A_CWH
Details: SÜA offers this piece of equipment that has been manufactured using the highest quality standard in raw material selection and manufacturing procedures. This products is NOT manufactured by Victor. Victor is a registered trademark of Victor Technologies. Mundaka Technologies is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Victor Technologies or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.8 x 2.6 inches