- Multi-process Cabilities - Versatility with one machine that provides MIG, DC TIG and stick capabilities.
- Dual-voltage - Allows you to connect to common 120- or 240-volt power receptacles without the use of any tools — simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
- Easy-to-use interface - With two knobs and a process button, setting up or changing over this machine is quick.
- Spool Gun Ready - Spool guns enhance feedability and reduce “bird-nesting” associated with soft aluminum wires. No additional control box or adapter is required to connect the SpoolRunner 100 spool gun.
- Hobart 5/3/1 Warranty - Five-year warranty on transformers, stabilizers and main rectifiers; three years on generators, PC boards and drive systems; and one year on guns (MIG, plasma and TIG torches).
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: 500578
Part Number: 500578
Details: Multiprocess capabilities in a lightweight, versatile machine. Delivering 200 amps of output, the Multi-Handler 200 is capable of MIG, DC TIG and stick welding, giving you the flexibility to tackle many projects. It can MIG and stick weld up to 3/8-inch material and TIG weld up to 3/16 inch. The color LCD makes setup and changeover easy. Connect the appropriate accessory for the process, change polarity if needed, select the process and dial in your parameters. The parameter chart inside the door provides starting parameters for you to use. The Multi-Handler 200 has multi-voltage plug (MVP) technology so it can be used on either 120- or 240-volt input power.
Package Dimensions: 29.0 x 17.0 x 15.0 inches