- A convenient and small Energy Star certified dish washing machine for cleaning the dishes after dinner or cooking. Simply load the dishes in the dish basket and cutlery rack and let this white dishwasher do the dirty job. Easily sits on countertops or tabletop requiring less space
- With simple to use control panel and light indicators. Program selector has 6 wash cycle options: heavy, normal, ECO, glass, speed, and rinse for your different dishwashing needs. Delay button light to postpone wash cycle
- Features a quick connect assembly with accessories including inlet and drain hose and a faucet adapter for water lines that are compatible with round-shaped faucet outlets with removable aerators, and 55/64"-27 male or 15/16"-27 female threads underneath
- Using the rinse aid dispenser, you can dry your plates, mugs, and glass quickly without the marks or streaks. Only use rinse aids designed for an automatic dishwasher to prevent damaging your dishwasher. An indicator light will let you know when to refill the dispenser
- This counter top appliance measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches with 6 standard place setting capacity perfect for small size household or individuals living in apartments with limited space for huge kitchen appliances
Binding: Office Product
Details: Save yourself and your kitchen sink from piles of dirty dishes with the hOme Compact Dishwasher. It's powerful, easy to use, portable and most importantly - it's compact! A perfect space saving solution for small living spaces, apartments and dorms. With hOme Compact Dishwasher, there's no reason to put off washing the dirty dishes until the morning.
- Measures 17.2 x 19.6 x 21.6 inches
- Power supply is 120V/60Hz
- Water pressure 6-145 PSI
- Hot water connection: 120°F
- Capacity: 6 place settings
- Energy Star
- Cup rack
- Detergent dispenser
- Cutlery basket
- Spray arms
- Rinse aid
- Drain pipe connector
- Dispenser inlet pipe connector
- Pull out the basket. Load the dishwasher basket
- Fill the detergent and rinse aid dispenser.
- Plug in the dishwasher. The power supply is 120V/60Hz.
- Check that the water supply is turned on to full pressure.
- Push the basket in and close the dishwasher door. Press the power button to turn on.
- Press the program button to select your wash cycle.
- Press the start/pause button to start the cycle.
- When the cycle is finished, the buzzer will sound for eight seconds before shutting off. Wait a few minutes before unloading the dishwasher to prevent damaging the dishware.
- Do not misuse, sit on, or stand on the door or dish rack of the dishwasher.
- Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after use.
- Do not operate your dishwasher unless all enclosure panels are properly in place.
- Only use detergent and rinse aids designed for an automatic dishwasher.
Package Dimensions: 25.5 x 24.3 x 22.5 inches