- 【Pilot Arc Function】This plasma cutter has the pilot arc function. It is a high frequency non-touch arc starting mode. The torch head does not need to touch the metal plate. It can greatly extend the working life of consumables, and increase the cutting thickness; plasma cutter with this function can cut steel plates with rust and paint on the surface.
- 【Dual-Voltage 110/220V】Automatic dual-voltage 110/220V. The user only needs to connect the matching power plug to the 110V or 220V power source, and the machine will automatically identify the voltage. The 110/220V voltage indicator on the front panel of the machine will clearly indicate the input voltage.
- 【Air Pressure & Air Compressor】The regulator and gauge are installed in front of the panel，you can read the air pressure value through the air gauge. We recommend air pressure value be in the range of 40-70 PSI. You can also adjust the air pressure through the regulator. The air filter has been installed on the rear of machine with a quick air connector, and the user can use it after connecting with the air compressor. Recommended air compressor 45L/min.
- 【Post Time Function】With post time function, the adjustment range is 2-15 seconds. This function can be adjusted by yourself extend or shorten the cooling time of the torch head, effectively provide cooling, and extend the working life of consumables. Users can adjust the cooling time required to fully cool the torch head. In generally, we recommend a cooling time of 4-8 seconds, if the Plasma cutter worked too long please cool it for 10-12 seconds.
- 【Cutting Thickness】The machine is equipped with a current display. You can choose the current to match the air pressure through the cutting chart which mention in manual, expediently and efficiently. Current display at 110V is 10-35A, Under 220V current display is 10-50A, the maximum cutting thickness is recommended to be 12mm @ 35A 110V, 60PSI; 16mm@50A 220V 70 PSI.
Part Number: BTC500DP
Details: BTC500DP is 50A Plasma Cutter Dual Voltage 110/220V. 50/60Hz High Frequency IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine Specifications Input voltage: 110/220V, 50/60Hz Current range: 15A-50A No Load: 47V Rated input capacity: 4.8 KVA Insulation Class: B Arc starting: Non-touch metal (pilot arc) Rated duty cycle: 60%@50A, 100%@40A Clean cutting thickness: 12mm#70PSI 50A 220V Max Cutting thickness: 16mm#70PSI 50A 220V Clean cutting thickness: 8mm#60PSI 35A 110V Max Cutting thickness: 12mm#60PSI 35A 110V Torch Length: 4meters AG60 cutting torch (Include torch handle) Earth Clamp: Earth clamp+2meters cable+10-25 euro plug Packing dimensions: 14.2*6.1*13 Inch Shipping Weight: 22 pounds What included in the Package: 1 x Plasma Cutter ( with power plug ) 1 x conversion wire, adaptor power plug 110V to 220V 1 x 4M AG60P Pilot arc cutting torch 1 x 2 M earth clamp 5 x electrodes 5 x tips 1 x 2meters air hose 1 x manual
Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 14.3 x 11.3 inches