- Powerful Titan 12-Turn motor provides blistering 35mph speed for thrilling on-road and off-road adventures while the waterproof electronics allow running through water, mud, and snow!
- Tough metal-gear Magnum 272 transmission and rugged Torque-Control slipper clutch make Rustler ready for over-the-top Brushless power without the costly upgrades required by other vehicles
- Traxxas ProGraphix bodies feature aggressive, eye-catching designs and come pre-painted and trimmed at the factory out of tough polycarbonate to protect your internal electronics from rollovers and other damage
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system provides long range, glitch-free performance and quick response times while allowing multiple vehicles to be used together without interference
- Battery and charger sold separately
Release Date: 22-06-2018
model number: 37054-4 Red
Part Number: 37054-4
Details: The Rustler blows away the competition with more power, smoother control, and rugged durability to make it one of the fastest electric trucks available. Waterproof electronics make the Rustler a full-throttle beast in mud, puddles, or snow. Rustler’s 35mph top speed leaves everything else in its dust! the Rustler is 100% Ready-To-Race with performance features like the Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The mighty Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor propels the Rustler to speeds over 35mph. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls air through the motor for faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control harnesses the power of the Titan 12T motor and makes the Rustler as fast as it looks. Ez-set one-button setup easily adjusts or changes profiles. Traxxas' exclusive patented training mode profile cuts power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength for young or first time drivers who want to learn the ropes before unleashing full power. The TQ 2.4GHz radio system's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage. Rustler's durable and rigid fiber-composite chassis offers an inline battery position for nimble handling and fast response. The low-profile Servo enhances the Rustler's already low CG design. An efficient 3-gear transmission with sealed ball bearings Transfers power to the ground. Rustler sports a stunning ProGraphix body and decal set with bold 2.8" mirror-chrome all-star wheels wrapped with performance tires. Traxxas backs the Rustler and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email. Battery and charger sold separately.
Package Dimensions: 20.3 x 13.0 x 9.3 inches