- TRX 3.3 racing engine delivers massive power and torque to all 4 wheels to conquer any terrain at speeds up to 45mph
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link wireless module, factory installed telemetry sensors, and TSM stability control
- Tunable, sealed front and rear differentials and auto-shifting two-speed transmission
- Ready-To-Drive with included NiMH receiver pack and EZ-Start battery, chargers, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, and more!
- Extended chassis, heavy-duty chassis braces, transmission skid plate and 6.3" Maxx all-terrain tires on mirror-chrome 3.8" Hurricane wheels
model number: 49077-3 RED
Part Number: 49077-3 RED
Details: T-Maxx has become the world's best-selling Ready-To-Race nitro monster truck by climbing, jumping, and ripping through terrain that others simply wouldn't attempt. The TRX 3.3 racing engine makes broad, linear power practically anywhere in the RPM range. Brutal torque rips massive wheel-standing launches to soar past 45mph! Traxxas Stability Management allows arrow-straight acceleration on slippery surfaces, without fishtailing, spinouts, or loss of control. The large dual-stage air filter increases air flow to the TRX 3.3 racing engine, breathing in even more horsepower and torque. The Resonator dual-chamber Maxx pipe provides increased torque across the entire RPM range. The T-Maxx 3.3 is the biggest Maxx ever. Giant Maxx tires deliver increased ground clearance and massive grip to gobble up deep ruts and overcome boulders. Maxx tires come pre-glued to 3.8" Mirror-Chrome Hurricane wheels. The extended wheelbase chassis is formed from 4mm thick 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized in brilliant blue. Meaty chassis braces and a rugged skid plate add rigidity. The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter comes equipped with a Bluetooth module that turns your Android, iPad iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool. Download Traxxas link and the factory-installed telemetry sensors collect and record real-time telemetry data as you drive. Up to nine customizable gauges keep you in tune with the performance of your vehicle. The T-Maxx 3.3 is equipped with a forward-only, auto-shifting, two-speed transmission. Extra-wide gears and steel components add strength to handle extreme TRX 3.3 power. Revo Spec center drive shafts and sealed differentials are overbuilt to handle driveline. The T-Maxx 3.3 is easy to start with the EZ-Start push-button starter and included battery with charger. The T-Maxx 3.3 is built Traxxas Tough and backed by a team of pros who can get you up and running with a simple phone call or email.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 16.0 x 11.0 inches