- Advanced IGBT Technology: Our MIG-130 adopts the most advanced IGBT inverter technology with excellent arc stability. Rated output current: 130 Amps. Output current range: 40 - 130 Amps. Suitable for welding carbon steel, iron, stainless steel, and other metals.
- Convenient Flux Cored Wire: This mig tig stick welder can use flux-cored welding wire and solid welding wire. Feeding speed adjustment range: 8.20 - 42.65 ft/ min. MIG welding wire: 0.024 - 0.031 in. Included welding wire: 1 kg. It is the perfect entry-level welder choice.
- Easy Control Panel & 3 In 1: MIG welding machine has MIG MMA TIG mode. The welding machine has included with function switching buttons and a current-voltage control knob, the intelligent digital display makes the operation easier for you.
- Safety & Overheat Protection: The arc welding machine has a built-in protection device, and the engine will automatically shut down when overheated and overload; it is protected against splashing water, with a protection level of IP21, which has good water resistance.
- Compact and Portable: Lightweight 28.7 pounds, with a comfortable handle, easy to install and store. Ideal for outdoor repairs, rusty metal, farm and road equipment, and maintenance and repairs.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: 130A Welding Machine
Part Number: SZHJ130AGMX
Package Dimensions: 17.9 x 15.7 x 10.4 inches