Brand: W Weldpro
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum. AND NOW WITH A FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control. And now available with the optional CK Worldwide superflex cable and flex head number 17F torch with independent trigger switch.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included.
Part Number: opikll-530
Details: The WeldproTIGACDC200GD welder is an inverter based machine that utilizes the most advanced inverter technology. IGBT circuits along with PWM technology, along with the greatly reduced size and weight, enable this welder to not only be more efficient by 30%, but also as a result of the electronic circuitry, enables this acdc tig welding machine to afford the user far more and better range of settings for each specific weld. The ACDCTIG200GD also has a 40% duty cycle at full amperage for DC TIG and a 60% duty cycle for AC TIG. The ACDCTIG200 is capable of welding with either AC or DC current. This allows the user to choose DC current welding for carbon steel, stainless steel, copper and many other metals, while also being equipped with the ability to switch over to AC welding used in welding aluminum and aluminum alloys. In addition to its advanced TIG welding functions, the ACDCTIG200GD is also a very good MMA / Stick welder. This AC/DC TIG welder adopts our company’s exclusive High Frequency technology as well as a pure square wave output, excellent arc force and a wide range of balance control for aluminum cleaning. This AC/DC TIG welder also offers a feature not always found in this price range. For example, 2T-4T touch control, start amps, end amps, upslope, downslope, pulse, AC Balance and a completely dedicated foot control pedal with no interim current control on the foot pedal. This design is a much sought after feature of advanced welders who dislike greatly the idea of inadvertently changing amperage settings while readjusting the foot pedal with their feet while changing their welding positions. This is no longer a concern with the Weldpro ACDCTIG200 since all amperage control settings are made from the console on the machines face.
Package Dimensions: 33.1 x 20.3 x 12.8 inches